State of Utah Driving Records History
All customers must create an account with State of Utah in order for our services to allow instant access to your employment applicant’s driving history
The Utah (UT) Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is releasing a new MVR and Driver Monitoring Service as of December 2017. The new service ensures proper MVR compliance for all vendors, sub-vendors, and customers. As a part of the transition to the service, Utah DMV requires all vendors and their customers to register for a Utah Organization Identification Number or ORG ID and to select their desired Vendor and / or Subvendor.
The instructions below will guide you through the registration process. This process is required to access Utah MVRs. During this process, you will be asked to select a vendor and then a subvendor.
The vendor ID is 1PM40PIKTS. The vendor may go by Compass Driving Records or Datalink or TransUnion.
Your subvendor will be SAFESTHIRES, INC. and the subvendor ID is JBP0XWXP1C.
After the letter “P” in our ID, the next character is a zero.
Step 1 – Register for Utah Account and Accept Terms
- Complete the Credentials and Your Info sections
- Click on the Create My Account button
- The Confirm Email Address page will open
- When the activation email is received, click the Here link to activate
Step 2 – Log in at https://secure.utah.gov/dhr
- Click on the Get Started button
- Enter your company’s FEIN number and click Continue
- Complete the Required Information section. Select the appropriate Business Type from the
drop-down menu. Click Continue
- Agree to terms for both the Citation Monitoring and Point-to-Point.
- Click Continue
- Log out
Step 3 – You may log back into https://secure.utah.gov/account/login.html to check the status of
your application. Once approved by the state, you will receive an approval email.
Step 4 – Login again to enter Organization IDs with State of Utah
- Enetr the Vendor ID 1PM40PIKTS (Compass Driving Records or Datalink or TransUnion)
- Enter the SafestHires Organization subvendor ID# JBP0XWXP1C
- Email your Utah Org ID to email@example.com and reference your order #
After you complete this process one time, all future Utah MVR orders will run automatically.