Here are a few reasons to help convince management that a one-time investment of just $36.00 per hire to use the SafestHires Talent Suite is a good business decision.
- It streamlines and establishes a systematic new-hire process across the company.
- Includes a job application for your website and job boards, provides all background check disclosures and captures the electronically signed background check consent form.
- The background checks and drug testing services are built in.*
- Eliminates paperwork and hard to read hand-written forms.
- Increases the efficiency of the employee’s data and decreases errors which create more time and money spent by HR having to fix the errors.
- The system allows for HR to stay connected on all aspects of the hiring process, approvals for personnel changes and disciplinary actions when the PAR and DAN forms are utilized, and ensures delivery of forms to vendors or specific departments.
- It allows the HR department to be more strategic rather than transactional which provides more customer support for the employees and allows you to be an HR Business Partner rather than a paper pusher.
- As the company grows and there is a need for an additional headcount in HR, the system’s functionality provides the work of a full-time position (saving money on a salary, benefits, taxes, insurance, PTO, missed worked days, and retention costs, etc).
- Managers at remote locations won’t have to stop their work to spend time with the candidate helping them fill out paperwork and sending the paperwork to corporate. The only time spent by the manager would be on the completion of the I-9 form, which is electronic and includes remote Section 2 witness capability.
- Increases the compliance in areas of I-9 forms, ensuring that employees were offered insurance and either elected or waived coverage, ensures all employees’ forms are completed correctly and are electronically stored in a secure system, captures EEO information for your EEO-1 report, and ensures employees have acknowledged and signed polices and the employee handbook which helps to protect the company in the event of a lawsuit, and can track the completion of forms or processes.
- Candidates can get to work much faster which in return generates more revenue for the company.
- The Personnel Action and Disciplinary Action forms allow for electronic submission and approval by multiple levels of management for new hires, compensation/status changes, terminations, and properly documenting disciplinary action issues which helps to fight unemployment claims and lower your UI rate and keeps HR and management involved in the personnel matters within the company.
- Some research firms have estimated that an onboarding system like our Talent Suite can save a company $600 to $1,100 per new hire. The revenue generated by employees getting to work faster is not even included in this calculation. What used to take 2.5 weeks to complete now takes 2 to 3 days and sometimes less.
- Online Open Enrollment will save time and money and decrease the time employees are spent away from performing their job.
- No more filing cabinets, no more overnight delivery charges, and no more PAPER!!!
* Background checks and drug testing services are sold separately